Currently there are no announcements.
The aim of International Trade program is to meet enterprises’ need for staff equipped with practical knowledge, which are operating in export marketing, foreign trade and exchange regulations of customs legislation, particularly small-scaled enterprises in today's global market environment. During this two-year programme, our students are informed about EU legislation and the integration, foreign trade and foreign trade policies, and professional foreign language training are provided to them within the scope of the terminology.
Assessing the academic success depends on defining the aims that are designated in the learning outcomes. Carrying out the criterias of pedagogic assessment and evaluation meticulously as well as improving our student’s sense of belonging, and keeping in touch with graduateds; the performances and production that our students display not only in their academic lives but also in their careers are among the criterias that specify the success of programme.
Although there may not be certain mechanical criterias in measuring the success of education given in any area, it is targeted that the graduateds principally have below stated basic professional skills so that the success of the aims of Foreign Trade programme could be measured:
- The ability of synthesizing, analyzing, interpreting, questioning, criticizing the vocational knowledge as well as comprehending and practicing legal profession regulation,
- To be open to enhance oneself and his or her environment and to have effective communication with them,
- The ability of setting up,
- To have the knowledge over the processes of human resources management and the ability of employing it in work environment,
- The competence to communicate the experts in other areas and to keep up with teamworks and to have leadership qualities,
- To have vocational and ethical sense of responsibility,
- The ability of working individualistically and effectively in well-disiplined teams and to have the self confidince of undertaking,
- The ability of accessing to information and for that purpose making literature search, utilising database and other information sources,
- The ability of communicating both in oral and in written Turkish effectively,
- To have the responsibility of life long learning requirement; the ability of keeping step with the advancement in science and technology and renovating oneself constantly